For the BBQ or Grill: Homemade Burger Patties
- Beef Burgers – Classic patties.
- Beef Bacon Burgers – Beef Burgers infused with smoked bacon.
- Kubi Burgers – Sausage meat, cured and formed into a burger, but not smoked. May contain cheese.
- Spicy Kubi Burgers – Kubi burgers with added cracked pepper, jalapeno, and banana pepper. May contain cheese.
- Hot Italian Burgers – Slightly hot Italian Sausage meat, cured but not smoked.
- Mild Italian* – Flavourful sweet Italian pork sausage.
- Hot Italian* – Added hot chili flakes.
- Bratwurst – This pork sausage is a German favourite, best grilled or pan fried.
- Breakfast Sausage – A tasty sausage also available in the smaller banger style, patties, or larger regular sausage.
- Chorizo* – A spicy Spanish style sausage, delicious with pasta, on a bun, or in a casserole.
- Beef Sausage – Traditional fresh sausage made from choice beef, available in large sausage or bangers.
*Wheatless and Gluten free.
Deli Meat & Catering
Enjoy your choice of cajun chicken, roast beef, turkey, salami, bologna, and ham varieties from our deli counter. We offer different cheeses for the yummiest sandwiches and platters. Have an event coming up? Our meat and cheese trays are beautifully arranged, featuring only the tastiest cold cuts and cheese varieties. Call today for an estimate.
Wild Game Processing
Hunters welcome! Bring in your deer and moose to be and processed into sausage and pepperettes. Please call ahead – (807)624-9190 – whenever possible.
In addition to quality meat, groceries, confectionary, and household essentials, specialty items are available at The Commissary Deli & Smoked Meats.
Try our homemade pickles and choose from good old-fashioned garlic and dill, spicy, or kosher. But we don’t stop there. We also offer pickled eggs and vegetables like asparagus, celery and mixed broccoli, cauliflower, and peppers.
We’re happy to stock bread and buns from our neighbourhood Five Star Bakery. We also carry locally produced honey by bears’ bees & HONEY, maple syrup from Nor’Wester Maple Company, Shumka Dust, and treats from Carol’s Cakes. Cabbage rolls and perogies are brought in from the Polish Legion Branch 149.
- Beef on a Bun
- Pulled Pork
- Deli Trays
- Sandwich Platters
- Fruit Platters
- Veggie Trays
- Pickle Trays (made with own homemade pickles!)
- Soup and sandwich lunch specials – featured daily Monday through Friday. Follow us on Facebook for lunch specials posted daily.
Platters and trays are priced per person. Call us – (807)624-9190 – for a quote!